IwantMyVPN.com respects your privacy. We don’t collect or store any user-identifiable information. Continue reading to read our privacy statement.
IwantMyVPN.com will never send you spam. We may sometimes make a special offer or invite you to subscribe to our newsletter. In such cases, if you sign up, we will neither sell nor disclose your contact information to any third party.
Our website doesn’t collect any user identifiable information.
However, please remember that IwantMyVPN.com is partially supported by paid advertisements. These advertisements are served by third-party advertising networks such as Google’s AdWords, the Google Display Network, and Media.net. Some of these ads may save cookies to your system or capture your behavioral data.
Additionally, IwantMyVPN.com serves our own advertisements that refer you to our affiliate partners. These ads are plain links that do not create or access cookies on your system.
IwantMyVPN.com uses Google Analytics to measure website performance. Therefore, Google may collect data from your visit to our site. For example, Google Analytics tracks the pages that you visit and the amount of time that you spend on each of our pages.
IwantMyVPN.com only uses this data to monitor and improve the performance of our site. We don’t have access to any of the raw data that Google may collect from your visit. In other words, we cannot identify you from our site’s analytics data.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Social Share Buttons
We want you to share our content with the world. Therefore, we’ve placed social sharing buttons on some of our pages. That way, you can share our content with either a click or a tap.
Here are some statements about our use of these buttons:
We embed a Facebook widget to allow you to see the number of likes/shares/recommends and “like/share/recommend” our webpages. T
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of your personal information is protected and maintained.