Netflix doesn’t allow subscribers to use a VPN while accessing its content. The video streaming site uses advanced technologies to detect VPN users and deny them access to Netflix. Consequently, you can expect difficulty when you use NordVPN for Netflix.
Why use NordVPN for Netflix?
You want to use NordVPN for Netflix for one or more of the following reasons:
- Your ISP throttles internet speed and bandwidth based on content.
- You want to view Netflix titles available in other countries but blocked in your country.
- As you travel, you want to view Netflix titles from your home country in a foreign country.
- Bypass network content filters, so you can watch Netflix at work or school.
- You want to stay safe while using public WiFi.
SmartPlay, a feature built into every NordVPN app, combines Smart DNS technology with your VPN service to give you a good experience while using NordVPN for Netflix.
SmartPlay uses automation to simplify connecting to foreign servers that can stream Netflix. SmartPlay also works with Amazon Video and other commercial video streaming services.
When you use SmartPlay, you only must connect to the right NordVPN server. NordVPN handles the rest.
Learn more about NordVPN Smartplay at the NordVPN website.
How can I know if NordVPN is working with Netflix?
You know your current NordVPN server doesn’t work for Netflix if receive a VPN blocked message. Also, your Netflix content might get stuck on 25% while loading.
Will NordVPN work for Netflix?
You can try different NordVPN servers until you find one that works for Netflix. If you can’t find one, contact NordVPN customer support. A technician may supply you with some NordVPN servers, which Netflix isn’t blocking.
NordVPN was working for Netflix, but now it doesn’t. Why?
Netflix constantly and automatically tests their users’ IP addresses. The company also analyzes the traffic sent between its servers and your computer. When Netflix determines you’re using a VPN, the system will automatically flag your IP address (the IP address of your NordVPN server) and place it on a blacklist.
By actively blocking VPN traffic, Netflix complicates your effort to use NordVPN to access its services. In fact, you will experience challenges using any VPN or proxy service over a long period.
Still, NordVPN users seem to experience the highest degree of frustration while using their VPN with Netflix. This is probably because NordVPN is the leading (and, therefore, most visible) VPN service in the USA.
How do I use NordVPN with Netflix?
Learn more about NordVPN from IwantMyVPN.com
- NordVPN vs IPVanish
- NordVPN vs PIA
- NordVPN vs ExpressVPN
- NordVPN vs TorGuard
- New NordVPN Pricing
- Why does NordVPN keep logging me out?
- NordVPN Dominates the VPN Market
- How to Cancel NordVPN Subscription
- NordVPN How to Cancel?
- Cyber Risk NordVPN
- LifeLock VPN vs NordVPN
- NordVPN Chrome
- NordVPN Birthday Deal
- NordVPN Cyber Deal
- NordLocker Data Protection [Video]
- NordVPN Black Friday Deal
- NordVPN vs ProtonVPN
- Travel with NordVPN
- Is NordVPN Good for Torrenting?
- NordVPN for Mac IKEv2 vs OVPN
- NordVPN Announces New Pricing
- NordVPN vs ExpressVPN Reddit
- NordVPN Firefox
- NordVPN Login
- Don’t buy LastPass until you read this
- NordVPN Smart TV Netflix
- NordVPN Cracked Copy
- Norton VPN vs NordVPN
- NordVPN vs Private VPN
- Does NordVPN Work With Netflix?
- NordLynx: An Ultrafast VPN Protocol
- Does NordVPN Keep Logs?
- Why You Should Make Your Travel VPN NordVPN
- NordVPN Connection Timed Out
- How often does NordVPN have sales?
- NordVPN Surprise Price Reduction
- NordVPN on Router
- Netflix and NordVPN
- NordVPN IKE Version 5.9.2
- What is the NordVPN Bundle?